What is Security Health Check Service?
Security Health Check Service provides one-time access to our support experts related to the configuration of your Trend Micro products - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
This service ensures your Trend Micro program is set up properly, giving you optimum security and maximum productivity for your PC or laptop.
Our engineers will:
Customer Prerequisites: a current, valid Trend Micro product licence; Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra), Mac OS X 10.11 or higher (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.10 or higher (Yosemite); a high-speed internet connection; 512MB RAM (minimum, 1GB recommended).
- Look through your system for vulnerabilities to all types of threats and apply the right settings to ensure robust security.
- Configure your antivirus and anti-spyware software settings, including browser components, firewall, and network settings.
- Apply the proper system settings to improve your security and identity protection, keeping your digital information secure.
- Verify and install the latest critical Microsoft Windows updates, Microsoft Office, and Java.
- Teach you about Parental Controls and the other features of your product.
- Good for one (1) PC only.